Find a Rideshare Match
NH Rideshare is a free service that allows commuters to be matched with other commuters in New Hampshire. Once you sign up, you can enter your origin and destination information as well as your personal preferences to be matched to other commuters with similar selections.
Ride Programs for Seniors, Disabled Individuals, and Other Limiting Services
Several programs are available across New Hampshire. Eligibility requirements apply and vary by program.
- Belknap & Merrimack Counties Volunteer Driver Program
- Tri-County Transit Long Distance Medical
- Community Volunteer Transportation Company
- Home Healthcare, Hospice and Community Services
- Grafton-Coos Regional Volunteer Driver Program
- Carroll County Regional Volunteer Driver Program
- American Cancer Society Road to Recovery
- Veterans Administration
Park and Ride Locations
Park and ride lots make it easy to park your car and take the bus or share a ride by carpooling. Find a park and ride lot near you: